Wee Believers

Wee Believers was so kind and sent me over 3 of their adorable Christian based toys. Wee Believers has Christian and Catholic toys for infants up to pre teens.

                                                                     

This adorable baptismal lamb is a perfect gift! This lamb prays 3 different prayers, Hail Mary, Glory Be, and The Lords Prayer. I love the soft silky fabric used for the arms, legs, and inside of the legs, and that the body of the lamb is super soft and cuddly.



The last 2 items I received are Lucy the little lamb, and Opal the owlet. These are super soft rattle toys perfect for when your little one is starting to play with toys. Just like the baptismal lamb, the arms and legs are silky and the rest of the body is super soft. These are the prefect size for little hands to hold to.

Make sure you head over to their site HERE to check out all of their adorable toys!





Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West