Plasmart Watermelon ball Jr. Review

This Watermelon Ball from Plasmart Toys is so much fun! It's a ball you fill with water. It looks, feels, and behaves like an actual watermelon in the water.

                                                                 




This water toy is unlike anything I have ever seen before. It dribbles like a basketball, allows you to mimic moves found in other sports like football, rugby, and basketball under water. What we found most fun was that it passes 8 feet underwater. My parents have a pool and we spend A LOT of time at their house during the summer months. We all had a blast playing underwater catch with this. We made up our own games with the Watermelon Ball. 

Head to their site HERE to order your own Watermelon ball or HERE to check out a list of all their products they have to offer.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West