Scen-ties Review

Scen-ties are stretch and sniff hair ties and head bands. These are so dang cute and unique! They sent me a 5 pack of strawberry hair ties, 5 pack of brownie sundae hair ties, and a 3 pack of cotton candy head bands.

                                                                   


First, these are so stinking cute! These are meant for children but I gotta be honest, I have a small head so I have to shop in the kids head band department normally, so I've been rocking cotton candy head bands all week! I like that these aren't overpowering. If someone walks by you, they aren't going to smell it. But the fact that they are scented adds some fun to a regular semi boring item. 




Next up are the strawberry scented hair ties. I LOVE the smell of these, this is my favorite scent out of the 3 that I received. These are good quality hair ties and they are extra special because they smell good. Now even though I have a child size head, I don't have child size wrist so I can't wear these on my wrist like kids can. But I can appreciate some good smelling hair ties. ;) A cool thing about all of their items is, when you pull the tag which every item has, it releases more scent.



I gotta be honest, when I first saw this, I was like "I would NEVER buy this scent"... But then I smelled it. These smell SO good! It smells like vanilla and chocolate and it makes me want ice cream. LOL I love these scent ties so much! 

Make sure you head to their site and check out all of their scented hair ties and head bands and order a bunch for yourself. www.scen-ties.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West