Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra Review

Simply Wishes was very kind and sent me over one of their D*Lite hands free pumping bras in the color pink. So any of my breast feeding mamas out there, keep reading. The D*Lite Hands Free Pumping Bra offers a lower cost alternative to create exceptional hands-free support of breastpump bottles and adjustability in size as a nursing mother’s shape changes. The patented design is adjustable in size, using high quality Velcro, to sustain a perfect fit over time as a nursing mother’s size changes. Straps for additional support are included. Straps included for additional support. 1″ Center Panels are available separately to help achieve the perfect fit!


                                                             

This bra is so nice! It allows you to pump hands free so you can continue to do any other things you may have to do instead of sitting down for a half hour to pump. The one thing negative I have about this bra is that it is not the most practical to wear all the time. It's also not practical to change bras just so you can pump. For me, changing bras takes up more time, I would rather have a hands free pump bra that can be worn under any and all clothes. Although the concept of this is great, there are a few things I would change about it. Head over to their site and check out all their goodies. www.simplewishes.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West