VitaBath Review

Vitabath was very kind and sent me over a bunch of goodies to review.

                                                                             

This is what I saw as soon as I opened the box. I love that they added the teal paper shreds to the box. It makes it more appealing visually and more fun to open.






The first 2 things I pulled out were these 2 kits. The purple kit is plus for dry skin and the green kit is original. Each kit includes a loofa, shower gelee, and moisturizing lotion. My husband loved the sent of the original green kit. It reminds me of Irish Springs bar soap. I love how the gelee feels on your skin. It feels like it's not only cleaning my skin but also moisturizing it as well.





Next up was a bunch of items from their heavenly coconut crème scent line. I received the body cream, body wash, fragrance mist, and a foaming bath bomb. I love anything and everything coconut scented. All of these items aren't over powering which I love. I really enjoy body items that have a scent that sticks with you, but that is not over powering. Just like the shower gelee, the body wash is very moisturizing, the body cream is a little on the runny side for me but it is still very moisturizing. The fragrance mist isn't something that stays with out all day so I like keeping that in my purse to spray on myself throughout the day when I want a little scent boost. Lastly the bath bomb. I am a HUGE bath fan and an even bigger fan of bath bombs. There is something about them that just take your bath to the next level. This bath bomb foams a lot which is something that I like. The scent fills the room but isn't overpowering. 

I love all the items I received from Vitabath and I can't wait to get my hands on some of the other items they have to offer. Make sure you head over to their site HERE to see EVERYTHING they have.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West