Softer Than Brittle

Softer Than Brittle sent me over 3 out of their 4 flavors to try out. I received peanut, cashew, and pecan.

                                                               

I have always been a big fan of peanut brittle. I blame my grandpa for my first ever taste of it. LOL As much as I love peanut brittle, I hate how it sticks to your teeth. Softer than brittle not only tastes unbelievable but it doesn't stick to your teeth. I also love that they created multiple different flavors. The Cashew is mine and my husbands favorite but we love all 3 of them! They are also the perfect size. They are bite size. I love that if I am carving something sweet, I can pop one and the craving is gone and I don't feel guilty about eating them. You can find these at Walmart, Amazon, and their website.
 

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West