Nadine West Subscription Service

Are you guys ready for another Nadine West review? Nadine West is my all time favorite subscription service. I get so excited when I get that text and email saying my months package is being delivered! 

One of my favorite things about this service is the affordability of it! Each item is priced about the same as eating out - between 10-30 bucks. The service is FREE with no weird fees. The only debit you'll ever see is a shipping debit to you, which is credited towards your purchase. 

Of course the other reason why I love this service is because I don't have to leave my house to go shopping. Now, I am a Nadine West partner so this service is free to me. With that being said, I am ALWAYS honest with you guys. The service is simple, they send you clothing, and jewelry for you to try on. If you like the items simply keep them and they will charge your account on the date on your account or return the items if they did not fit or you do not like the item with the return label provided.

                                                                
This 3 quarter length T-shirt is super comfy and soft. This has been my go to lounging shirt and I have also worn this to work a few times. I also love the color combo of the maroon and gray. I've paired this with multiple bottoms but my current favorite is khaki shorts.


This peek-a-boo shoulder top is SO cute. I love the deep forest green color and the fact that the sides are ruched. It makes this shirt very flattering. I also like that I can dress this up or down. It is also super comfy which makes me love it even more.


Next up is my favorite item from the package this month. The red mid arm sweater is SUPER cute and cozy! I have been rocking this a TON lately. I love pairing it with a solid white t-shirt or tank top and some levis. I also have been wearing the necklace they sent over which you can see pictured above. I don't own many sweaters that are this length so this is the perfect addition to my wardrobe. I also really like the length of this sweater. It almost covers my butt completely which is something I typically look for in a sweater.

These HOT pink jeggings are...different. These are not something I would not normally even try on at the store but I will say they are comfortable. These are not something that I wear on the regular but I have paired these with a basic solid t-shirt and rocked them. 


I have said it before and I'll say it again. I have NEVER been a printed or designed leggings fan.. But Nadine West has changed me. They have sent me over a few pairs of printed leggings and I have rocked every single one of them. I love pairing these with a solid white t-shirt or a navy shirt. These are also SUPER soft and comfy.

 When I saw these I legit said"nope" but then I tried them on... These may not look the cutest but these are SUPER comfortable. These biker shorts have built in phone pockets and the perfect length. I prefer a mid thigh short, especially when running. These stay in place during your entire run or ride. 

This little black dress is super cute! I never used to be a fan of strapless dresses but I love this one. I have been obsessed with plain or basic dresses that I can pair with a cute sweater or jewelry. These style dresses allow you to make multiple styles with one pieces.

Last up is this t-shirt and mid calf leggings. The shirt has slits that go up to just above your belly button on both sides of the shirt. I wear this with a white tank cami under it so my stomach isn't hanging out. These mid calf leggings are super soft just like the other leggings I was sent. These black, gray, and white leggings are super cute and pair with so many shirts I own.

As always Nadine West does not disappoint! 


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West