God's Glory Box

It's time for another God's Glory Box review. This months box was slightly different than normal but I still loved it! I received a T-shirt from a previous months box, but it was one I have not already received so I was excited as well as some other goodies.

                                                                             

While the T-shirts are a basic cotton T, I am obsessed with the quotes, bible verses and saying they put on them. I have around 5 of them now and I always look forward to receiving a new one every month!


This month came with doubles of some items which are intended for you to keep on and give one away to someone else. I put the fait over fear sticker on the back of my phone case. My husband and I are currently going through infertility treatments and have multiple failed treatments. I have to keep reminding myself this all the time as we continue with treatments. It's such a simple but wonderful reminder every time I pick up my phone. 

I love the quote/bible verse pictures that have been included lately. I have been putting them on different mirrors and windows around my house. They are always positive and such good positive reminders.

 I love that God's Glory Box has customizable plans. You can order just one month or a whole year. I know I look forward to this every month. The people in my life who have received some of these goodies have also really enjoyed them.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West