Renaissance Man Beard Company

Renaissance Man Beard Company sent me over one of their beard oils and beard balms in the scent weekend flannel.

                                                                 



My husband has had a beard for years now and he's always looking for the next best beard products. My husband has been using this beard oil for some time now and this makes a huge difference. It helps moisturize his beard without making him greasy. It helps soften the hairs for a soft not scratchy beard. As for the balm, the balm helps tame those fly away hairs. My husband doesn't the balm on a daily basis but he does use this if we are going out somewhere. Both the oil and the balm smell AMAZING! It's like cologne for the face. HAHA I highly recommend these products for any one with a beard.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West