Pressman Toys Let's Go Fishing Game Review

Pressman Toys sent me over the game Let's Go Fishing to review for them. This is a pretty common game for little ones. It helps teach them matching, colors, and even hand eye coordination.

                                                                         

It comes with 4 different color fishing poles as well as 21 adorable fish. The fish open and close their mouths, you have to get the fishing pole into the mouth and try to lift them out of the "pond"

Pressman Games have a ton of games for all different ages. When you go to their site, you can even click on the age group you are looking for and it will pop up all the games for that price range.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West