KidCash Review

KidCash was so kind and sent me over one of their kits to review. Before I opened the kit and started reading into it and why this is so successful, I was on the fence. I didn't think this could work, and was silly. Once I started doing some more research and reading other peoples stories, my mind opinion completely changed. I am obsessed with this!

                                                                             


The kit comes with over $4,000 in kidcash. I love that the different color cash is for different things. They have savings (green), device (blue), candy (yellow), activity (salmon), and gift (white). The point of dividing into different colors and categories is to help kids understand budgeting between everything. It also comes with 2 bank books, bonus bounty pad, violation pad, allowance schedule, and the start up booklet. 

The start up book helps you decide what each kidcash dollar should equal. For example each activity dollar could equal $1USD that you give them on how ever many days a week. This should be saved for activities that the kids wants to do. Example: if they get $5 USD a week they can save that to pay for an amusement park ticket. By doing this for each category, it really teaches the kids how to save, and also bills. 

I love that it also comes with a violation pad. This could be something like you hit your sister, you now owe me $4 device dollars. Which is taking away tablet time or video game time, whatever you set your plan to be. It's a natural consequence, and will help encourage positive behavior. 

My husband and I already plan on using this when we have kids. We will have to buy or make copies of some of the forms but we are very excited to implement this!  

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West