Dropps Detergent Review

Dropps was so kind and sent me over 2 bundles to review. They sent me over one newborn bundle and one lavender bundle. I have SUPER sensitive skin, changing something as simple as our laundry detergent can make my skin break out in a rash. So, as you can imagine, I was nervous to try something new. I can honestly, and excitedly say, Dropps did not affect my skin.

                                                                         

This bundle is the lavender bundle. It comes with 32 lavender eucalyptus pods and 32 lavender scent booster packs.


This is the detergent pack, its dye free which is great for my skin and anyone else with sensitive skin.


This is what the scent booster looks like, the newborn bundle comes with fabric softener pods instead of scent booster but they look the same.


The newborn bundle comes with 50 detergent pods and 32 fabric softener pods
 



You an probably tell from the pictures but the newborn pods have less detergent than the regular detergent, that's why you get way more pods in the newborn bundle.


This picture is comparing the lavender and newborn pods. It's somewhat difficult to see but the top is the lavender and the bottom is the newborn.


Each bundle also comes with a cold water washing pouch. If you didn't know, once water temps reach 75F detergents become less effective. In fact, heat can set stains into clothing instead of removing them. Using cold water also saves energy, costs less, and helps your clothes last longer. Now of course certain things should be washed in warm/hot water. Anyone with kiddos knows, some messes need some hot water to sanitize things.

I am very impressed with Dropps! I love the scent, the ease of use, the fact its safe for my skin and little ones skin, and the cost! These are very reasonably priced. I also love that you can sign up for auto pay and get these delivered to you house every month, or every 2 months, whatever is convenient for you.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West