Lularoe Review

Lularoe was so kind and sent me over 7 pieces to review. When talking with Lularoe, they told me to pick out some items (styles) and they picked out the prints for me.

                                                         

This is from the childrens line. It is Monroe in size 6. This is a light weight zip up, with pockets. I love that the waist and the arms have elastic to help keep arms down the waist snug. I love the color/print they sent me. A black zip up with blue polka dots all over. 


Next up is this adorable kids t-shirt in Gracie in size 4.  High low shirts have been super popular for a while now and a personal favorite of mine. Just like the zip up, this is light weight, it's made out of polyester and spandex. They couldn't have picked a better print/color for me. The prettiest pink with white polka dots, it's super girly and adorable!


The last children's item they sent me is their dress Scarlett in size 4. I personally love dresses, especially on little ones. They are easy to get on and off, they are light weight, you can pair with some shorts under it so no need to worry about little undies showing or being super "lady like". This print is adorable. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture but the print are actually sunflowers in different colors. I love that it's not super bright and more muted. 


Next up is the only Men's item they sent me. They sent me this shirt which is Michael in size Large. My husband normally does not wear shirts like this but once he put it on he loved the feel of this shirt. It's super light weight and feels really nice and cooling when on. We are Mexico vacationers and he said this will be perfect the next time we go to Mexico.




This is the dress Amelia in size XL and this one shocked me. When I saw this print in the package I wasn't a huge fan. But when I put the dress on, I LOVED the fit and the print actually grew on me. I do not have any dresses like this, so it's nice to have something unlike anything I have. And one of the best features of this dress, is it has pockets! YES! I believe all dresses to have pockets, and i'm sure my husband agrees. LOL Every time I wear a dress, my husband ends up having to hold all my things for me.



The other dress they sent me is the Maurine dress in size XL. While I love this style dress on the models online, this is not a good fitting dress for me. It was slightly too big, and the velvet fabric did nothing for my body. The color is stunning and the dress is VERY well made, it's just not the dress for me.




Lastly are the leggings, The leggings are the most popular item that Lularoe has. I am a tall girl so I opted for the tall and curvy size and they fit me PERFECTLY! I just like most girls love leggings, they are super comfy and the perfect pants (yes I wear leggings as pants). I have purchased a lot of brands of leggings in my day, and most of them start to get see thru the more you wear them. These Lularoe leggings are AMAZING! They are the prefect thickness and they are the softest leggings I have ever felt. I will be purchasing a bunch of these to add to my collection. Lularoe is now my favorite leggings!





Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West