Townley Girl Review

Townley Girl sent me over their Hotel Transylvania 3 nail polish kits. It comes with 4 coffin shaped nail polishes, and a super cute bat shaped nail file.

                                                                     
                                                                             

   

I love how Townley Girl offers lots of different brands for little ones. My 6 year old cousin absolutely loves all the goodies from Townley.  I was pretty surprised at the quality of the nail polish. Often times kids nail polish is pretty cheaply made and either peels off right after it's applied/ drys, or the color isn't accurate to the bottle.

Make sure you head to Townley Girl to check out all their amazing products.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West