John Paul Pets Review

John Paul Pets was very kind and sent me over their oatmeal shampoo and their oatmeal conditioning rinse. Now I'm sure most people would use this on dogs but I have 3 cats and they get baths on regular basis.

                                                                     


My cats don't necessarily "like" baths but they are really good at tolerating them. LOL One of the biggest reasons why I love John Paul Pets is that all of their products are tested on humans first. I never used to use any conditioning products on my cats until this and now I will never not use it. This leaves their fur super soft, and it also helps with one of our cats dander. This shampoo smells amazing. So much so that I would use this on myself! 

Make sure you head to johnpaulpet.com to pick out some of their amazing pet products.

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West