Purvis Games Movie Buff Review

Purvis Games sent me over their Movie Buff game to review. This is my husbands dream game. LOL He retains so much useless knowledge about movies. I on the other hand, remember nothing about movies. I never know which actresses to actors, act in what movie, I don't remember lines to movies, to be honest, I hardly remember titles of movies. And that's literally what the game is about.

                                                                 

"Finally a place for all that useless knowledge!®
The popcorn's popped, the movie snacks out, and you sit with your family for a double feature. But before you pass the popcorn, for those obsessed with board games, card games, and trivia games along with a love of movies there’s: A Trivia Card Game About EVERY Movie! What began as a fun movie game of Mad Libs meets Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, now a film trivia game where your big screen skills are used for family game nights, date night, or drinking games with new friends.
The World's Greatest Movie Trivia Card Game™
2-16 Players; 15-45 Mins Avg. Game time; Ages 10+"

My husband played this games a few times with some of his buddies and they all loved. This is definitely a game for those who love movies. In this game you spout out movie lines and film facts. Each "take" relies on players own movie knowledge. So you can play the same game twice. Connect each of the four Trivia Cards to complete a "take". Then use one of the actors from that "take" to jump to a new movie and start a new "take". First person to get rid of their cards wins. Whether it's a fiercely competitive contest with your best buds, or a fun family night, Movie Buff brings it!

Make sure you head to their site HERE to check out Movie Buff as well as other games and toys they have to offer!

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West