Milk Snob Review

Milk Snob was very kind and sent me over one of their HELLO Rainbow covers. My husband and I are drawn to everything rainbow lately. We have an abundance or rainbow baby clothes, shoes, diapers, EVERYTHING. So adding a multi use cover with rainbows to our rainbow stash was awesome!

                                                                   

Milk Snob is the original multi use cover. You can use these for nursing your little one, for their car seat like pictured above, highchairs, shopping carts, and moms can wear this as a scarf. 

Milk Snob has recently changed their packaging and I love it. They now come in a small plastic bag with a snap closure. It also has a hook on the top to hang in a closet when not in use. I have a few different brands of multi use covers and Milk Snobs are by far the softest covers around. One of my favorite details about this cover is that it has beautiful hand written sayings on the rainbows. Handwritten sayings include "You're my moon and my stars", "I will love you forever", "You light up my world", "You're my best adventure", "You are my sunshine", "You're my happy thought" and "You are magic" How cute is that! Such a small, but very cute detail. I also love that the base color is a very muted light pink. 

I am not someone who needs to put girls in pink things and boys in blue. I will use this on either a girl or boy. But for those of you who like more gender specific prints, Milk Snob has TONS of prints to match any outfit or personality. Milk Snob also has luxe covers, drawstring covers, organic covers, pouches, wraps, hello baby sets, modern swaddles, crib sheets, changing pad covers, knotted hat and gowns, sets, and blankets.

Make sure you head to milksnob.com to check out all their amazing products.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West