Mumbelli Review

Mumbelli sent me their light blue mumbelli to review. Mumbelli is the only womb like and adjustable portable infant bed on the market. I'm sure you all have heard of the doc a tot by now, but the mumbelli is so different in a good way. Unlike the doc a tot, the mumbelli has an adjustable foot insert which you move to fit the size of the baby. This helps baby feel like they are in mommas womb. This also helps prevent babies from startling as much, which also allows for better sleep for both baby and mom and dad. Another huge difference is that the mumbelli comes with a reflux wedge which elevates little ones head just enough.
                                                                   







The wedge gets placed under the pad to help raise their head. Mumelli also has nice pouch on the bottom outside of the bed which is perfect for keeping binkies, burb rags, and any other baby essentials. The mumbelli comes with instructions to help you with safety guidelines and proper an improper ways to use it. Each Mumbelli comes with a nice carrying bag which has a large strap across it, making it easy to transport. One of my favorite details about the Mumbelli is the grips on the bottom which help keep the Mumbelli in one spot whether that be on the couch, bed, ground, you name it. Make sure you head over to their site to order one for yourself! www.mumbelli.com/


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West