Honey Stinger Review

Honey Sting sent me over some of their organic cracker n' nut butter. I received the almond butter and dark chocolate and the peanut butter with milk chocolate.

                                                               

I love finding delicious organic treats that I don't feel guilty eating. Each bar has 4 grams of protein. Sometimes I find organic chocolate bars to be gritty or plain. Honey Stinger's bars taste so dang good! I didn't have high hopes if I'm being honest but these are my new go to snack! I also love the variety of flavors they have. Cashew butter, almond butter, and peanut butter. I am someone who eats nut butter straight from the jar so this is a nice treat to have. Head over to their site to check out all their goodies. honeystinger.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West