Laze Towel Review

With spring and summer coming, it's time to pull out your beach towels and get your tan on! I hate how expensive beach towels are and how short they can be. Laze Towel sent me 2 of their amazing towels in the color orange and yellow. They sent their towels in a super nice box. I'm a sucker for nice packaging! When a company is takes time package their items, it shows how much they care.

                                                               


Let me tell you a little about LazeTowel before I post more pictures. LazeTowel is a luxury beach towel that fastens to the top of your chair. It has water resistant headrest that is sewn into the towel. The towel comes with a small inflatable pillow that goes into the headrest to make this even more comfortable. The towel is oversized measuring 7 feet in length. That's right, 7 FEET! no more head or feet hanging off the towel. You're entire body will fit on this towel and it wont fall down from the top of the chair. 

                                                          


You get the towel, pillow, and a nice draw string bag to carry everything. One of my favorite things is the price point. For all of this, it's only $29.99. I'm a huge Meijer and Target shopper. I can't find a towel like this without the pillow and bag for under $30! And if by some miracle you do, it will not be 7 feet long! I can't say enough good things about LazeTowel, head to their site to order yourself one or one for each member of your family! lazetowel.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West