Bookroo Review

Bookroo is a monthly subscription box, each month you get 2-3 books to add to your personal library for only $16.95 a month. You can pick if the box is a gift or for personal use. Next you pick if you want picture/board books for ages 0-6 years of age or chapter books for ages 7-10 years. The final step is picking how many boxes you would like to buy, the more boxes you buy, the cheaper it is!

                                                           


The box is super cute, it comes in a robins egg blue with a cute little kangaroo on the front. I love the cute sayings on the box as well. My husband and I are HUGE book lovers, I have always been a huge fan of books, even as a young child. Before I knew how to read, I would make up stories to the pictures in the books I had. I can thank my love for books  from my mom. Growing up she used to buy my sister and I at least one book a week. We had the entire Dr. Seuss collection as well as every Disney book, sesame street book, and a variety of others. Once I grew up, my mom let me pick one of the collections to take with me and picked Dr. Seuess. :) Ever since, I've been obsessed with building our library for our kids.      
                                                   




Each book comes individually wrapped in super cute wrapping paper. It also comes with a paper that explains the books in the box. The "A Traffic Jam of Trucks" book is a clever book featuring bold colors, fun vocabulary, and lots of cute animals driving the vehicles. I love that the pages have raised cars on every page, which is perfect for little fingers to trace and explore. "Happy Birthday" book is a simple birthday book with small touch and feel elements. The book plans Little puppy's birthday and have a plethora of patterns and party objects to point out throughout the book. And last but not least "The Nice Book", this is my favorite book out of the 3. The finger painted illustrations are silly, unique, and the perfect complement to the book on how to be nice. This is the perfect book to act out as you read it with lots of snuggles and use it as a reminder of how to express emotions. Head over to their site to order a box or 12 for you or for the special little one in your life. www.bookroo.com

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West