Tasty Peach Studios

Tasty Peach Studios was so kind and sent me over their Ella wig in color Cherry. I'm personally not a fan of wearing wigs but my little cousin thought this made her look like the little mermaid and loves wearing this, wigs like this are also great to keep around for Halloween.
                                                                 
The curls on this wig are gorgeous. As you can see from the picture, any little girl would love this! It makes them feel like Ariel! Head over to their site HERE


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West