Pereg-Gourmet Review

Pereg-Gourmet sent me over 3 of their quinoa pasta as well as 3 of their rice dishes. The 3 pastas I received are the spaghetti, Fusilli, and curvo rigate. The rice flavors are basmati vegetables, basmati "all" Italiana, and basmati mushrooms.

                                                           

I am all about healthier options for my family. I've had gluten free pasta before but never gluten free pasta made from quinoa flour. It was so good! I've found that some gluten free pastas can be sticky our gooey which makes me shy away from them. These are nothing like that! The rice dishes are perfect sides for meals! they are full of flavor! Head over to their site to see all the goodies they have. www.pereg-gourmet.com


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West