Smart Bottoms Organic Cloth Diaper Review

For those of you who don't know me, my husband and I have decided that cloth diapering is what works best for us. Not only are they super cute, but they save you TONS of money, are way better for the environment, you're not putting harmful chemicals on your baby, the list goes on and on. Smart Bottoms Organic Cloth Diapers are some of my favorite, for multiple reasons. The diapers that I will be reviewing are the born smart newborn all in one diapers. Smart Bottom Born Smart diapers retail for about $18 a piece. Now, i'm sure that price seems steep but when you factor in that you REUSE these, they really aren't overly priced. You can also find great sales on these on multiple online sites on Earth day, black Friday, and on Smart Bottoms site they have a clearance spot where you can find discounted diapers, as well as buying used diapers for even cheaper. The two diapers I received are I the print Touchdown and Ross.
                                                       

As soon as I saw these, I knew I had to have them. Because I'm the one that normally picks out the cloth diapers, I tend to gravitate towards prints that are more me than my husband. These scream my husband! He is obsessed with football and his name is ROSS, whaaaaaat?! I thought that was perfect, if only they had a diaper named Mindy. LOL Smart Bottoms Born Smart diapers are on the smaller end of newborn diapers so they don't last as long as a few other brands but they are amazing diapers. These diapers are made with organic cotton which is very absorbent. I also love that they have an umbilical cord cut out instead of a snap down, as well as a rise setting so this bad boy gets super tiny!


                                                        

The inside of the diaper has 2 PUL panels on the back and front of the diaper which helps prevent leaks. There is a snap in insert which snaps in the back as well as absorbent layers sewn in to the main part of the diaper. It also has a tunnel so you can add a booster or another insert to boost absorbency. 

Another reason why I am obsessed with these diapers is because they are made in Michigan, only 30 minutes from my hometown which is awesome. I love supporting small businesses, now Smart Bottoms is not that small anymore, they still have amazing products made with love, and are from my state so I will always support them. They have some of the cutest prints I have seen and they have multiple styles of diapers as well as other baby related products. You can purchase Smart Bottoms cloth diapers on multiple online shops as well as their main site which you can find HERE

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West