Helens Kit Cup Review

Helens Kit is found on Amazon HERE. She sent me over her stainless steel cup set.

                                                                 



These I keep in my picnic basket, which gets used a lot in the spring and summer! The set includes 5 10oz stainless steel cups as well as a utensil bag shown above. These are the perfect size for little hands and it holds just the right amount of liquid (drink) I am not a fan of plastic so the fact that these are stainless steel automatically made me super happy. These are very well made, can get dropped and wont get scratched or dinged. I  am a huge fan of this cup set and they are very reasonably priced.


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West