OOFOS Footwear Review

OOFOS was so kind and sent me 2 pairs of their super comfy shoes. I received the OOcloog geo clog in black, and their OOlala Sandal in the color cosmic pink.

These are the comfiest shoes I have ever owned! OOFOS absorbs 37% more shock than traditional shoes. These are made for comfort and long term wear. I work in an adult foster car home so I am on my feet all day long! I wear the clogs to work and I have never ended a shift with sore feet, which NEVER happened before OOFOS! I love the variety of colors and styles they offer. They even have slide on sandals as well as tennis shoes. I am HUGE fan. Now OOFOS are a little expensive but if you are on your feet like I am, you will be happy investing in these shoes! Make sure you check them out and get a pair that fits you best! https://www.oofos.com/pages/womens-footwear


                             
                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West