Milk + Sass Macaron Review

Milk + Sass sent me 2 of their macaron detangling hairbrush & compact mirror to review. They sent me the colors raspberry and lavender.
                                             



These are the 2 colors they sent me and they are so cute! These are perfect to throw in your purse. I am someone who always carries a brush in their purse because I have such thin hair so it gets tangled so easily. This is much more compact than a normal brush and it also includes a mirror which is always convenient. I remember when I those little pop up brushes were so popular and they were AWFUL on your hair. They ripped out so much hair!! These little guys do not do that. I am a big fan of these, make sure you head to https://www.milkandsass.com/macaron/ and get one for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West