ARK Therapeutic

ARK Therapeutic was very kind and sent me 3 of their baby chews to review. I received their reindeer chew in red, a teal guitar, and a light blue baby grabber.

                                           

This is the baby grabber, its P shape design features a built in loop that's easy to hold and a long extension to reach the back molars. ARK even offers their grabbers with texture with extra bumps and nubs for a variety of sensory input. I am huge fan of their color system. They offer a wide variety  of strengths. If you have low jaw tone or weakness you will want to start with their red grabber and their firmest one is the light green. Another really cool thing about ARK Therapeutic is how they not only make teethers for babies, but for anyone who is a chewier. For those of you who don't know, I work in an adult foster care home. I can not tell you how many individuals I have met in the mental health field that likes to chew on things. Sometimes this is a behavior and others, it's a release for them. They make GREAT items for even the strongest chewers to chew on. With that being said, all things do have a breaking point, Make sure you order the proper strength!

                                          
The next item I received was the baby guitar. The innovative oral motor chew features a long extension to reach the back molars, a smooth loop that's easy to hold, and bumps, and ridges that resemble the strings/knobs of a real guitar while also providing extra sensory input. So again, this is such a great teether for little ones. I love how many color options they have. They really do have a product for everyone!

                                          
The last thing I received was their reindeer baby chew. I was sent the red reindeer which is the standard toughness.  Can we talk about how dang adorable this is!? This is perfect for little ones who are teething around the holidays. I don't want to sound so repetitive, so I wont tell you the same thing over and over. These are GREAT! and they also offer so many other products! Make sure you check out their website to order some for you!        https://www.arktherapeutic.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West