Sonbeam Backpack Daiper Bag Review

Alright guys, so there are SO may brands that have diaper bag lines and different styles of diaper bags. A lot of those brands can be so expensive and a mediocre at best. Sonbeam was so kind and sent me their backpack diaper bag to review and I am so glad they did.


                               




The first thing I noticed when I received the bag were the pads on the back that rest on your lower back and your shoulders, it adds comfort which helps for those long outings. Obviously the real test is how much can you fit it, right? So I packed it full of diaper bag essentials.

                                                      

Alright, this is shot from the top of bag. My only complaint about this bag is how narrow it is. It holds EVERYTHING needed which I will go into detail later. Because it's narrow, you have to remove items to get the things at the bottom of the bag.

                                               


So after taking this picture I realized I left out a few things, I will list below everything that was in the picture of the diaper bag.

  • car keys
  • wallet
  • snackbar for me
  • water botttle
  • comotomo bottle
  • baby sunglasses/my sunglasses
  • snack for baby
  • chapstick
  • pair of baby shoes (freshly picked moccasins)
  • extra outfit and sweatshirt
  • 2 bandana bibs
  • changing pad
  • soft baby book
  • teething toy
  • wetbag with cloth wipes inside
  • cloth wipe spray
  • baby lotion
  • hand sanitizer
  • cloth diaper safe diaper rash cream
  • 3 cloth diapers (bum genius, glowbug, cow patties)
  • Swaddle blanket
  • The mommy hook
So that is a pretty long list. That list does change depending where im going and how long im going to be out. For those of you who don't know about cloth diapers, you have to change diapers more frequently than with disposables. So sometimes we have 5 diapers packed, sometimes its only 1. I live in Michigan so its cold right now, so the extra sets of clothes take up more space than in the summer. You guys get it, diaper bags change depending on season, age of baby, and where you are going. But the point of my giant list is to show you how much you can fit in the bag and I still had room for more. I was very impressed with the diaper bag and it is at a very affordable price point. $52.99 on amazon but they often times have it discounted for less :)





Comments

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Baby bag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West