Luxe bu Mr. Bubble Review

Luxe by Mr. Bubble was vey kind and sent me over a few things to review for them, included somethings from their holiday line. The items I received were the on the rocks sea salt body soak, give me some sugar triple moisture sugar scrub, and the milk and cookies tub time retreat. Now that it's getting colder I love taking baths. It's a great way to rewind and relax. As soon as I opened the box I knew I was taking a bath that day, within the hour to be more exact. I opened up the milk and cookies tub time retreat to try first.

                                               

I used one of the butter cookie bath melts as well as the milk bath bubble bath. The scent is original bubble, which I'm sure you can assume is bubble gum scented. Now if I'm being honest, I was slightly worried when I saw that. I am not a bubble gum scented fan for myself and my first thought was I hope it's not strong. After opening everything up I was pleasantly surprised. It did indeed smell like bubble gum but it wasn't over powering and the affects it had on my skin made it worth it.



                                                      
The milk bath bubble bath really did bubble up well. I do not like when I get a bubble bath and it doesn't bubble up and/or the bubbles disappear soon after they bubble up. Luxe by Mr. Bubble isn't like that, my bubbles lasted the entire bath and they left my skin feeling super soft and moisturized. The bath melt did take longer to melt but it states that right on the package. It's a super concentrated formula. It's packed with vitamins, shea butters, cocoa butters, and oils which helps make your skin feel so great.

The next items I tried was  few days later in another bath, those were the on the rocks sea salt body soak and the give me some sugar triple moisture sugar scrub.


The on the rocks sea salt scrub smells insanely good! Its the scent sweet and clean. I'm not the best at describing scents but just know, this stuff smells so good! It has jojoba oil, shea butter, and aloe which helps moisturize your skin and leaves it feelings very soft. The give me some sugar, sugar scrub almost reminds of the sweet pea scent from bath and body works but it's not as strong (which is a good thing in my opinion.) I like using this before I shave, it creates a barrier which typically helps so I don't cut myself, which I'm notorious for. All in all, I was impressed with their products. Luxe by Mr. Bubble has so many other products, and I'm excited to go purchase and try more things out. Make sure you head over to http://mrbubbleluxe.com/ and pick yourself up some, you will not regret it.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West