Aqueduck Review

                                      Aqueduck Faucet Extender






Aqueduck was very kind and sent me one of their faucet extenders to review. Anyone with little ones have had to deal with them not being able to reach to faucet to wash their hands so you have to hold them up (for me it's always with a knee) while trying to help them turn the water on and off and wash their hands.. Lets face it, it's annoying! Aqueduck has made products to help with just that! The faucet extender creates a nice waterfall towards the middle/edge of the sink making it so little hands can reach the water without help from an adult.


Aqueduck also has a product to go on your bathtub, protecting littles heads and also makes that really nice waterfall like the faucet extender does. They also carry a Aqueduck handle extender which connects to the handle of the faucet which allows little ones to be completely independent when washing their hands, from turning the water on and off and actually washing their hands. I highly recommend all their products.


 Make sure you head over to Aqueduck and pick up one or all of their products for yourself.


https://aqueduck.com/collections/all

Comments

  1. I use this on my sink at work. I work in a preschool and children love to play in the water. It keeps the water off my counter and me happy! I love this thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West