Wella Elements Shampoo and conditioner

I have such thin hair, so I decided to take the plunge and get keratin bounded hair extensions for my wedding. The thing about keratin is that sulfate strips it which makes the life of your extensions go way down. I started using Wella Elements shampoo and conditioner to prevent that from happening.
                                            Wella Elements 33.8-ounce Shampoo & Conditioner Duo


This stuff smells like pears and leaves my hair feeling so silky smooth. This will be my go to shampoo and conditioner even after I take my extensions out in December. I used to use Lush shampoo bars which I still enjoy, especially for traveling but this is everything beat out for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West