Lil Joey Newborn Cloth Diaper

I explained in the blog post before this one who I was skeptical on having a newborn stash, but after getting some newborn diapers that I love I understand the hype and would suggest newborn diapers to everyone, especially these! Lil Joeys are the smallest newborn diapers that we have, which means it was the first diaper to fit but it was also the first to get put away.


                                               Image result for little joeys baby cloth diapers pumpkin


Lil Joeys are unlike any newborn cloth diaper I have ever seen. They have a unique inner double gusset which holds in that super liquidy breast fed poo.


                       Image result for little joeys baby cloth diapers pumpkin


They also have have an umbilical cord snap down which fits perfectly under the stump which makes this the perfect first diaper for baby. The one thing Im not a huge fan of, is how naturally it curves which makes washing kinda a pain.. It folds closed so the first time I washed this, I found a little poo still on the diaper until I learned a little trick. I fold the diaper inside out and snap the diaper closures together, it makes it so it gets SUPER clean. No more washing multiple times an you still don't have to worry about rinsing your diapers before throwing them into the wash. Lil Joeys also have some of the cutest prints I have ever seen! I would highly recommend these diapers to anyone who tends to have small babies, preemie babies or twins. They are tiny, cute, and work great!

Comments

  1. This is such an amazing site! I really enjoyed reading the content. Thanks!

    Ethnic Wear For Boys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I love what I do and i'm so glad you enjoy it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West