Wonderbly Personalized Book Review




I received another personalized books from Wonderbly to review, This book is The Birthday Thief. I had this one personalized for my nephew Bentley. One thing I haven't mentioned in past reviews, is that each and every book has a dedication page where you can write a personalized message. They have a beautifully written one already but I added a few things.








The book starts with Bentley excited for his birthday party but a thief has stolen everything.  He goes looking for the thief and runs into people who help him.





The pages are so beautiful and very well made. They pull the little ones in and makes them want to keep reading!


At the end of the story, Bentley has his party. I love how you can put the childs birthday in the book and he spends the entire book looking for it. Once again, Little ones LOVE these books. Wonderbly does a great job with all their stories, I highly recommend all of them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West