Chewy.com Review

It's that time again for another Chewy.com review. This month Chewy sent me the Purina pro plan nutrition that performs kitten favorites canned cat food, and the Stella & Chewy's carnivore crunch freeze dried treats.


                                      Image result for stella and chewy's carnivore crunch


The puppy loved these freeze dried chicken treats! They look like little beef jerky sticks and the dogs go crazy over them. I love how natural these treats are! I want to put as much good stuff into my animals as I possibly can and these treats make it easy! I also love how many other natural options Chewy..com has. They have so many organic, raw, and natural products for any pets you may have.


                                                   
I have not met a cat that doesn't like canned food except my cat Gurdy!  She will only lick the gravy and leave the food behind. She devoured the purina pro plan kitten favorites canned cat food. Her favorite was the chicken and liver. Once again I love when the food I feed my pets is as natural and filled with good stuff and none of those gross fillers. Purina does a great job at making food filled with good stuff! Chewy.com offers so many great things for all and pets you may have. They also offer super speedy shipping and their items are at a discounted price. No more store runs for food and cat litter. Simply order from Chewy.com and 1-2 days later your items will be on your door step and ready for you and your pets to enjoy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West