Chewy.com

It's that time again for another chewy.com review. This month I was sent Greenies Breath Buster Bites in chicken and parsley flavor.


                                       


As you all know, I am a huge fan of Chewy.com. They offer so many great products for all different pets, with great prices! My favorite part is how quickly they ship things to you! No more trips to the grocery store because you're almost out of food or cat litter, simply jump online and order your things and they will be on your door step in 2 days. Greenies were a huge hit for the puppy in my life. He ate these up so fast I don't think he even tasted them. They do help with the breath of the puppy but it doesn't take the stink completely away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West