Stephen Joseph review

Steven Joseph was very kind and sent me a box full of goodies to review.


                                     
14 piece wooden block set


Infant bib (washable with crumb catcher)






                                                

Shark and Flamingo hooded towel

bandana bib set




Everything they sent me are absolutely adorable. The colors are bright and vibrant and are made with quality products. The infant wipeable bibs might be my favorite, the fact that I dont have to wash them in the washing machine after every wash is so nice! I can wipe them down with a wipe and use it for the next meal. The bandana bibs are so cute! Lets face it, babies drool and most bibs aren't that cute, but these are adorable and add a little something, something to the outfit.

The hooded towels are very well made and super absorbent which is very important to me when it comes to towels. Have you ever used a towel on a child and when you go to pick them up you get soaked too because the towel cant handle all the wetness? That doesn't happen with these! :)

As for the adorable block set, well they are so cute! Some of them are hallow with what sounds like beads inside to make noise. Most of the blocks have animals on them which makes playing with them even more of a learning experience. Teaching animals and their noises while you build and knock things over.  The block set also includes cards with different skill levels of things you can build. This is perfect to help strengthen problem solving skills. I am all about toys that also are educational. I try to make as many moments as possible teaching moments.


Stephen Joseph not only offers the things they sent me, they sell SO many items. I highly recommend going and checking them out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West