Chewy.com

It's that time again for another Chewy.com review! I LOVE working with Chewy.com every month. Chewy.com offers 20% off normal prices and they get shipped to your house in 1-2 days! no more lugging around bags of litter and kibble around the store. They sell things for ALL animals. This months review is about Blue Buffalo Naturally fresh walnut-based quick clumping litter for multi cats. Whoa, that's a mouth full! I have 2 cats who share one litter box so a good clumping litter is very important. There is nothing worse than a litter that doesn't clump and lets the pee settle to the bottom of the litterbox. You're left dumping all the litter out and scraping pee and fecal matter of the bottom. Its gross! This cat litter is amazing!! I haven't had a single issue with it and my cats seem to really enjoy it as well. My cats are pretty picky when it comes to litter and they have used Blue Buffalo since I put it out for them.




                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West