Light FX 3D Star Wars Light

                                         


Light Fx sent me their Star Wars Death Star 3d light to review. These make for perfect night lights for little ones or the perfect accessory for a man cave. My fiancé put this one in his man cave and loves it. Even when it's off, it adds a nice touch to the room. BUT, there is one thing I do NOT like about the light fx 3d light. The sticker they give you to make the light look like it is breaking out of the wall took the paint off my wall. After doing some research, this seems to be a common problem with the sticker. So if you are okay with possibly damaging your walls or keeping the light in one spot permanently I highly suggest this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West