HomeRight Steam Machine 053

Get the most out of this chemical free multi-purpose steamer by using the attachments to disinfect and clean floors, stovetops, ovens, kitchen counter tops, bathroom fixtures and barbecue grills. The steam machine leaves behind no chemical residue and kills 99% of all germs and bacteria including; E-Coli, salmonella, and staph. Use the steam mop to disinfect your hard floor surfaces; such as tile, vinyl and linoleum. The high pressurized steam blasts the surface and the cleaning pad wipes the surface clean. The maximum temperature is 290 degrees with 55 psi and the steam hose length is 6 feet. The steam machine canister comes equipped with two wheels to move with you as you clean along with a 16 foot cord. The steam machine uses pressurized, high temperature, steam to loosen and dissolve dirt, grease, grime and kill bacteria.


                                                 
I LOVE this steam machine!! I have used this to clean my stove, toilets, bathtubs, wood floors, cars, EVERYTHING. I am someone who usually likes clean smells after I clean and you honestly don't get that with a steam machine and it doesn't bother me. I love the way everything feels and looks after I clean it with the steam machine. I love how many options you have with this! It comes with so many accessories, you really can clean anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West