Covered Goods multi use nursing cover

Covered Goods have made a four in one cover. It can be used as a nursing cover, carseat cover, infinity scarf, and a cart cover. Keep in mind how expensive all those things are individually.. How awesome you can spend $35 on this one product that works as 4!


                              Image result for covered goodsnursing cover


They also have adorable prints, a little something for everyone. I received the  classic grey and ivory striped one. I love how versatile this one is. It matches so many outfits, and it goes for both boys and girls. This is my 2nd covered goods multi use nursing cover and I want more! I like how it adds detail to the carseat while also adding protection. You can throw them in the wash without worrying about them falling apart or fraying. I can not speak highly enough of Covered Goods. They offer so many beautiful styles.


                        Classic Grey & Ivory Stripe Covered Goods muli-use nursing cover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West