Boppy

Boppy was SO kind and sent me 2 things for me to review. They sent the Boppy pregnancy wedge as well as the Boppy slipcovered total body pillow.  I was very excited to receive these products for review. The Boppy pregnancy wedge is very versatile.  I place it under my belly when laying on my side, under my knees, and at my back for extra lumbar/mid back support. The compact design makes it perfect for taking anywhere, whether it be around the house, to work, or when traveling. I would have liked it to be just a little bit bigger for at home use; however, when at work or when traveling, I love the small size. Definitely recommend!


                                                         


The new Boppy Multi-use Slipcovered Total Body Pillow is a large one-piece pregnancy pillow designed to provide complete head-to-toe support. The pillow can be used multiple ways to make you and your bump more comfortable. Its unique contoured design supports head, neck, back, hips and tummy with just one pillow. Filled with 100% virgin fiber for just the right support. The 100% cotton slipcover is wipeable for easy cleaning. Both pillow is machine washable.


                                             


This was my favorite out of the two. You can use this in SO many ways! you can use it to put behind you for back support, use it to sleep like the picture above. I also LOVE the colors and patterns you can get for the cover. I highly recommend all of their products, especially their pregnancy line. It makes sleeping and just lounging around the house so much easier and much more comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West