Holiday Gift Guide: LooLoo

We all go number 2.. None of our number 2's smell good... So you all need the LooLoo for when you doodoo..

                                                                         




We have been using our LooLoo for about a month now and we love it! I personal love the night light feature. When the room is dark, we have our toilet light up blue. I also love the citrus scent that goes off when you sit down. I wouldn't say this 100% covers the smell of you poop but it definitely helps! They have a few different scents to pick from. If you know any adult, this will make a funny gift but also, a very useful one that they will love!
                                             

Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West