Holiday Gift Guide: Little Poppy Co

It's time for Octobers bows from Little Poppy Co.

                                                                     

How cute are these bows? As always, I pick the oversized nylon head band bows for my subscription service. My favorite is the knit like bow on the bottom. It's so simply but it matches all the fall outfits! As much as I love themed outfits and bows, I am so glad they did away the bright orange bows and stuck to classy bows like these. 

If you have a little girl in your life, I highly recommend ordering this subscription for them. I love that you can always change what kind of bows you get as your little one grows!


Disclosure: I received one or more products for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West