Frisco scoopable cat litter from Chewy.com

Frisco Multi-Cat Clumping Cat Litter is made of all-natural clay that forms hard clumps for easy scooping. The granules create a powerful bond to lock in moisture and prevent any liquid from getting to the bottom of the litter box. This litter is especially formulated to neutralize odors quickly and is low-tracking, so there’s less mess and no scattered litter trails. It’s hypo-allergenic to common allergens such as dust, plant proteins and fragrances. Frisco Multi-Cat is a heavy-duty litter that’s ideal for sifting and mechanical boxes and is highly effective in multiple cat households.


                                           


I have 2 kitties at home and sometimes finding the perfect litter can be a challenge. I need something will clump and will trap odors. My cats are picky when it comes to litter, if they don't like it, they wont use it. I've tried some expensive litters and my cats will poop and pee outside of the box...  I had no problems with Frisco litter, it clumped well and hid the odors just like I like. Chewy.com sent me this for review. Chewy.com is an amazing pet website. They sell products for all animals big and small at a discount price! They have fast shipping and their costumer service is phenomenal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West