Target Wellness Box

Target was so kind and sent me their wellness box to review. I was shocked at how many goodies were packed into a small box. Some items were trail size with coupons attached and some products were full size, I will list everything I received below.
  • Revo lip balm in vanilla mint (only at target)
  • Vega vitamins blackberry currant drink mix
  • Vega protein and snack bar in chocolate peanut butter
  • UP4 adult probiotics
  • Tums chewy delights very cherry
  • Breathe right stripes
  • Advil
  • Merderma +SPF 30
  • Nexcare sensitive skin bandages
  • Bene fiber on the go packet
  • Tampax pocket pearl
  • Meta Mucil orange smooth fiber drink mix
  • oatmega chocolate peanut crisp
I Love the idea of Targets Wellness Box. It gives you lots of healthy samples which lets you try them before purchasing full size products which can often be expensive. Most of the samples also includes high value coupons which makes repurchasing the item not seem like you're breaking the bank.  Target is currently selling their wellness boxes for only $4.99. They give you more than $5 in coupons so this is a REALLY good deal. I highly recommend getting a target wellness box, get one and you'll see why I love mine so much!


Image result for target wellness box


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West