Podee Bottle

The Podee® Baby Bottle is a welcome solution for today’s busy, on-the-go parents.
The complete, hands-free system includes an 8-ounce BPA-Free baby bottle and all the necessary parts (including a tube cleaning brush). It ends dropped bottles and allows for upright feeding to help reduce ear infections and colic. Parents have found it to be very helpful in feeding infants with challenges as well. Available in a single bottle or twin pack.


Image result for podee bottle
 A hands free bottle scared me, I've seen lots of parents say they use these in the car for feedings and I can't do that. It's too much of a choking hazard in my eyes. BUT, this is wonderful for at home when you are near by and trying to get something finished up. The Podee bottles are also very easy to clean, I haven't noticed any mold or mildew growing in the tubes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West