Thompson Ferrier New York



All our candles are made from high fragrance essential oils, proprietary sox wax blend and 100% cotton wicks.




                                            




                                                      


I received the Fig and Cinnamon candles. They smell AMAZING, burn for 30-50 hours and come in the cutest packaging. I haven't burned the fig one yet because it doesn't match the other scents currently in my home but come Thanksgiving it will be lit. The cinnamon one pairs perfectly with the other scents at the moment. it burns evenly and does not ash which is something I always look for in a candle. I burn my candles for long periods of time so if they get ashy I don't want it. Thompson Ferrier offer such a variety of candles, loads of scents and designs. Go head over to their site and take a look for yourself, you will not be disappointed.                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West