Josie Maran Whipped Argon Oi Face Butter

As many of you know I have SUPER sensitive skin. My skin reacts pretty horribly to new face skincare. I dry out and break out super easily. I have been using Josie Marans whipped argon oil face butter for about 2 months now and my skin has never been better.




                             Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter




                               
I was skeptical to try a new face moisturizer but this one is by far the best one I have ever used. It works beautifully on my sensitive skin, its super moisturizing without making me overly oily. This has a slight smell but it is not over powering. I use this morning and night. Since trying this, I decided to try other products from Josie Maran. I started using the Nirvana hydrating treatment mist before applying the face butter and my skin improved even more. I HIGHLY recommend Josie Maran. Every product I have tried, I absolutely love, and will continue to repurchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West