Squatty Potty

First things first, the packaging for this was HILARIOUS! It came with a crown with rainbow poops all over it with the hashtag #pooplikeroyalty. Squatty Potty has the best advertising, they have a unicorn pooping rainbow icecream while using the squatty potty. Now before I get into talking about poop, go read the book "Everybody Poops" and get all the giggles out. I work in an adult foster care home so poop is an everyday discussion for me.


                          Image result for Squatty Potty Unicorn






                         Image result for Squatty Potty Unicorn


Now I don't know exactly how effective the squatty potty is but I will say the concept is awesome. My boyfriend has been using since it arrived and he thinks its the coolest thing. Anything that helps you poop faster is a bonus in my book. The squatty potty is designed to align your body in the most natural state to help you poop.  I also like that the center of the stool is curved so it fits around the toilet. I thought it was going to be hard to store and be bulky but it is the opposite. Everyone, go get a squatty potty and start pooping the way we were meant to poop.




                      Image result for squatty potty








             
Image result for squatty potty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kat's Naturals Pure CBD Oil Review

QALO rings

Nadine West